- Title: Wall·E Colorscript
- Artist: Ralph Eggleston
- Original Medium: Digital Painting
- Print Medium: Gicleé
- Print Substrate: Archival Paper
- Hand-Numbered Limited Edition of 95
- Image Dimensions: 12" x 15"
- Paper Dimensions (Trim Size): 16" x 19"
- Hand Signed by Ralph Eggleston
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
About the Artist:
Academy Award®-winning film maker Ralph Eggleston joined Pixar Animation Studios in 1992 as the art director of “Toy Story,” which earned him the International Animated Film Society’s Annie Award for Best Art Direction. Following “Toy Story,” he helped develop the treatment and screenplay for “Monsters, Inc.” Read More
About the Film:
Academy Award®-winning writer-director Andrew Stanton (“Finding Nemo”) and the inventive storytellers and technical geniuses at Pixar Animation Studios (“The Incredibles,” “Cars,” “Ratatouille”) transport moviegoers to a galaxy not so very far away for a new computer-animated cosmic comedy about a determined robot named WALL•E. Read More