- Title: The Good Dinosaur Colorscipt
- Artist: Sharon Calahan
- Original Medium: Digital Painting
- Print Medium: Gicleé
- Print Substrate: Archival Paper
- Hand-Numbered Limited Edition of 95
- Image Dimensions: 7" x 17"
- Paper Dimensions (Trim Size): 11" x 21"
- Hand Signed by Sharon Calahan
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
About the Artist:
Sharon Calahan joined Pixar Animation Studios in 1994 as lighting supervisor on the studio’s first feature film, Toy Story. She then served as director of photography on A Bug's Life, Toy Story 2, and the Academy Award®-winning features Ratatouille and Finding Nemo. She worked in the same role on Disney•Pixar’s Golden Globe®-nominated feature, Cars 2, followed by The Good Dinosaur for which she served as visual designer, and director of photography for lighting. Read More
About the Film:
"The Good Dinosaur" asks the question: What if the asteroid that forever changed life on Earth missed the planet completely and giant dinosaurs never became extinct? Pixar Animation Studios takes you on an epic journey into the world of dinosaurs where an Apatosaurus named Arlo (voice of Raymond Ochoa) makes an unlikely human friend. Read More