- Title: City of the Dead
- Artist: Ernesto Nemesio
- Original Medium: Digital Painting
- Print Medium: Gicleé
- Print Substrate: Archival Paper
- Hand-Numbered Limited Edition of 95
- Image Dimensions: 12.5" x 30"
- Paper Dimensions (Trim Size): 16.5" x 34"
- Hand Signed by Ernesto Nemesio
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
About the Artist:
Ernesto Nemesio, a native of Riverside, California, was hired at Pixar Animation Studios in July 2002 to work as a digial matte painter on Brad Bird’s Academy Award® winning feature “The Incredibles.” Nemesio has contributed to “Cars,” “Ratatouille,” “Up,” “Brave,” “Monsters University” and “Inside Out,” helping to study the colors and determine the palette for the films. Read More
About the Film:
Despite his family’s baffling generations-old ban on music, Miguel (voice of newcomer Anthony Gonzalez) dreams of becoming an accomplished musician like his idol, Ernesto de la Cruz (voice of Benjamin Bratt). Desperate to prove his talent, Miguel finds himself in the stunning and colorful Land of the Dead following a mysterious chain of events. Read More