- Title: The Incredible Family
- Artist: Teddy Newton
- Original Medium: Collage on Board
- Print Medium: Gicleé
- Print Substrate: Archival Paper
- Hand-Numbered Limited Edition of 95
- Image Dimensions: 4" x 7"
- Paper Dimensions (Trim Size): 8" x 11"
- Hand Signed by Teddy Newton
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
About the Artist:
Teddy Newton came to Pixar in July of 2000 to work on Pixar’s sixth feature film, “The Incredibles” and has since contributed his considerable character design skills to many of Disney•Pixar’s award-winning feature and short films, including “Ratatouille,” “Your Friend the Rat” and “Presto.” He was also instrumental in the creation of the end title sequences of “The Incredibles” and “Ratatouille” and is frequently cast as a voice in Disney•Pixar films. Read More
About the Film:
It takes a will of steel to hide your superhero talents from a world that still needs you, yet no longer appreciates what you can do. Battling a bulging belly and a boring job, Mr. Incredible longs for the glory days of upholding law and order while his superhuman family tries to fit in with their "normal" life. Relief from quiet suburbia finally comes years later, when the family uncovers a diabolical plan and must bring together their respective strengths to save the day. Read More