- Title: Remy and Emile, Paris Morning
- Artist: Dominique R. Louis
- Layout by: Harley Jessup
- Original Medium: Pastel on Paper
- Print Medium: Gicleé
- Print Substrate: Archival Paper
- Hand-Numbered Limited Edition of 95
- Image Dimensions: 12.5" x 25"
- Paper Dimensions (Trim Size): 16.5" x 29"
- Hand Signed by Dominique R. Louis
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
About the Artist:
Dominique R. Louis was the development art director on Pixar’s 2006 film Rata. Louis joined Pixar in 1998. In addition to his work on Ratatouille, he served as an art director on Monsters, Inc., did visual development work for Finding Nemo and Up, and contributed to the shorts The Adventures of Mr. Incredible, Lifted, and Mater and the Ghostlight. Louis also provided the voice of Bomb Voyage in The Incredibles. Read More
About the Film:
After taking audiences on incredible journeys to the worlds of cars, superheroes, fish and toys, only the amazing storytellers at Pixar Animation Studios (“Cars,” “Finding Nemo,” “The Incredibles”) could create an entirely new and original world where the unthinkable combination of 5-star restaurants and rats come together for the ultimate fish-out-of-water tale. Read More